Monday, December 13, 2010

Nickelodeon Schedule from 1983



While I was digging through my attic, I came across a TV Guide magazine, from the week of September 3-9, 1983. Looking through it, I realized that the Nickelodeon schedule for that week was included, so I figured that I'd post it here.

Saturday, September 3, 1983

7:00AM: Pinwheel
8:00AM: Pinwheel
11:00AM: Kids' Writes
11:30AM: Tomorrow People
12:00PM: You Can't Do That On Television
12:30PM: Lights! Camera! Action!
1:30PM: Against the Odds
2:00PM: The Adventures of Black Beauty
2:30PM: Livewire
"Topic: How "life in the fast lane" has affected some rock musicians. Guests include Janis Joplin's biographer Myra Freidman, drummer Dave Getz of Big Brother and the Holding Company.
3:30PM: Star Chart
"Taped performances include Pat Benatar ("Your Love"); and Billy Preston and Syreeta ("With You I'm Born Again")
4:30PM: You Can't Do That On Television
5:00PM: Against the Odds
5:30PM: The Adventures of Black Beauty
6:00PM: Reggie Jackson's World of Sports
7:00PM: Kids in Performance
"Included: "Suzuki's Children", a concert by 3000 music students.
7:30PM: Star Chart
8:30PM: Third Eye

If you guys are interested in seeing the rest of the week, comment and I'll post them.

1 comment:

  1. Back in the early 80's Nickelodeon was giving away a decisiionometer. You had to give the correct password (which was Nickelodeon), and some hand signal to get it.

    WHAT WAS THIS DECISONOMETER?

    What was the hand signal?

    ReplyDelete